National University has recently published the NU Masters (Final Year) exam form fill-up notice 2023. Maybe you are a student in your Master’s final year, so you are here to get detailed information about the form fill-up notice. NU has published the MA/MSS/MBA/MSC/M Music exam form fill-up the notice on 02/10/2023.
Table of Contents
Masters (Final Year) Exam Form Fill-Up Notice 2023
NU has announced the Masters final year exam form fill-up notice. In this notice, the application date, fee submission date, and data entry confirming dates. Here is the circular, given below. Focus on the image. For more information, visit nu.ac.bd.
- The application will go on 10/10/2023.
- Deadline for Data entry and confirmation: 12/11/2023
- Fee Submission Last date through Sonali Sheba: 15/11/2023
- Fee Description, and other documents submission last date: 16/11/2023
Application Requirements Of Masters (Final Year) Exam
- The regular/Private students of 2020-21 will sit for the exam as regular students.
- The students of 2018-19, 2019-20 who haven’t sat in 2019 and 2020 will be able to sit for the exam in all courses as irregular students.
- Students of 2018-19, 2019-20 who sat for the 2019 and 2020 and got an F grade in one or more courses will be able to sit for the exam only in the course that got an F grade. For more, keep focus below.
Masters (Final Year) Exam Online Application Process
- Visit nubd.info/mf and click on the Online Form Fill-Up option.
- Then click on the Apply to Online Form Fill Up (For Student)
- Fill up the application form and click on the submit/Login option.
- Hens, you will complete your online form fill-up process.
Masters (Final Year) Fee & Date-Related Information
Here is some detailed information you should know about the fixed fee for filling up the application form and the Master’s final year exam fee for 2020-21. The fixed price for filling up the application form is only 1,000/- and the Master’s last year exam fee for 2019-20 is only 1,000/-.
That’s all I have for you. I think all the information will be enough for you. If you need more information, leave a comment below or visit the pdf file to get details.