If you are HSC passed student, perhaps you are waiting for the degree admission circular 2020 under the National University. Degree (Pass) is one of the most popular courses at the National University. If you read this article, you will able to know the degree admission circular of National University admission 2020. So read this article and see the full admission circular.
National University Degree Admission Circular of 2020-21
It is great news for the students that the national university has been announced its degree(pass) admission circular 2020 on its official website. Actually, it is 4 years of durable degree pass course certification program at the national university. Candidates do not have to take any admission exam to admit the degree admission course at National University.
Important Dates for Degree 1st Year Admission
You have to complete your application within the deadline. The Important Dates for Degree 1st Year Admission is mentioned below.
|Deadline to fill the primary application form online||13/11/2020 to 27/11/2020|
|Application deadline for submitting application forms along with required papers||14/11/2020 to 28/11/2020|
|The date of finalization of the online application form by the college||14/11/2020 to 29/11/2020|
|The date of payment of application fee to any Sonali Bank branch through the “Sonali Seba”:||02/06/2020 to 06/12/2020|
|The date of publishing 1st merit list||10/12/2020|
Minimum Requirement for NU Degree Admission
If you can fulfill the following conditions then you can apply for degree admission. See these requirements.
- 1 copy of passport size image, applicant’s phone number and SSC, HSC exam roll number, and registration number.
- Students can apply who have passed the SSC on 2016/2017/2018
- Students can apply who have passed the HSC on 2018/2019/2020
- Students can apply who have passed by getting a D grade.
- 60% mark will be calculated of HSC and a 40% mark will be calculated of SSC.
- According to the SSC certificate, student age should be under 24 years on the date of 31 December 2020.
How to Apply for NU Degree 1st Year Admission 2020
Every student has to apply to the national university website. You do not apply online, you will not be considered eligible for degree admission. . The instruction is given below how to apply from the National University website online.
- Go to NU website at www.nu.edu.bd
- Then click the “Admission” menu
- Then click on the “Degree Pass” Option
- Click the “Apply Now” on the left side of this page.
- Now click on the “Applicant’s Login” option.
- Then Type “Applicant Roll Number and password”
- Now click on the “Login” option.
- Then type SSC Roll, Board Name, Passing Year, and Also Your HSC Roll, Board name, and Passing Year.
- After filling out all information correctly then click sign in.
- Then select your college and select your course/courses.
- Now upload your image (image size must be 120 x 150 pixels)
- Then type your mobile number.
- After filling out all information, click the View menu and check it again. If you don’t find any error then submit your application and print it on A4 paper.
- Submit your application to your college with SSC Transcript, Registration Card Photocopy, HSC Transcript, and Registration Card Photocopy, and 250 TK as admission fee.
For your convenience, I have also provided a demo image of the application page. see it below.
National University Degree (Pass) Admission Circular Notice
Here I have uploaded the national university degree admission circular notice 2020. See it below.
Thank you for reading this article and I hope you can get all the information from the Degree Pass Course Admission Circular 2020. Stay connected with us.