National University has recently published the BFA (Pri) exam-2020 form fill-up notice, and here I have uploaded the whole circular with a great explanation. I hope you are a student of the BFA (Pri) degree course, and so you are here for the BFA (Pri) exam form fill-up information.
Don’t worry; in this circular, you will get information on applying online, the requirements, exam fees, and some essential information you need. Just keep reading the article and collect data.
National University BFA (Pri) Exam Form Fill-Up Notice 2021
NU BFA (Pri) exam form fill-up notice 2021 has already been officially published on the NU’s website. Here is all the information regarding the BFA (Pri) exam form fill-up. The whole article is decorated serially so that you can get all the information quickly.
Here is some key information for the NU BFA (Pri) exam. Now down all the information and follow them for a successful exam form fill-up.
|Application Duration||22/11/2021 to 08/12/2021|
|Fee Payment Through Sonali Sheba||08/12/2021 to 09/12/2021|
|Fee Description, Examine Description, and other information submission date||12/12/2021|
|Practical Exam Fee||1700/-|
|Pay Slip Collection||08/12/2021 to 09/12/2021|
Online Application Process
- Applicants have to visit (nubd.ac/prof) form Fill-up and click on Apply to Online Form Fill Up (For Student).
- Then provide your registration no and enter all your data on the application form. Finally, print out a copy.
- There will be two copies of recently taken passport size attested photographs on a certain place of the form.
- There will be two parts to the application form. The top part is yours.
- Payslip can be collected from 08/12/2021 to 09/12/2021.
- For the BFA (Pri) exam, applicants from 2018-19 (regular), 2017-18 (Irregular) will be able to sit.
- Those who have failed in one subject in the BFA (Pri) exam will sit the exam in 2020.
NU BFA (Pri) Exam Form Fill-Up Notice 2021 PDF File
Thanks for staying with us so long. I hope all this information will be enough for you. If you need more information related to the article, then leave a comment below.