MSED or Masters in Education is one of the popular programs provided by the National University of Bangladesh. Thousands of students around the country study the M.S.Ed course.
After a certain time, National University will take the MSED exam 2021, so the MSED exam form fill-up notice 2022 has been officially announced by NU. If you are a student of this course, here is the NU MSED exam form fill-up notice 2022.
This notice is mainly for the MSED exam 2021, and the exam will be held in June 2022. The information will be obtainable on www.nu.ac.bd.
Table of Contents
MSED Exam Form Fill-Up Notice 2022
The MSED exam 2021 and the exam will be held in June 2022. All the students are asked to complete all their formalities like online application, fee submission, and other documents. All the directions and instructions related to the circular are given below. Please keep reading and do as it is given below.
|Program Name||M.S.Ed program of 2021|
|Application Duration||29/05/2022 to 05/06/2022|
|Printed Form Submission Date||06/06/2022|
|Payslip, Fee Description, Student Description, and Other documents Submission Date||09/06/2022|
|Exam Fee-Related Information
Exam Fee for One failed subject
For Extra Subjects
|Marksheet||(For the student of 2021 who didn’t fill up the form in 2020)||300|
|Temporary Certificate Fee||300|
M.S.Ed Exam Requirement
Here are the requirements for the M.S.Ed exam-2021. If you want to apply for the exam, fill up all the needs.
- The National University has already registered the students’ names for the 2019 and 2020 academic years for the M.S.The BDEd -2021 exam will be able to sit for the exam.
- Those who failed the 2019 MSEd exam online will be able to sit for that one subject.
MSEd Online Application Process
- Visit: (www.nubd.info/tms) form Fill-up.
- Then click on Online Form Fill-up (Fork Student).
- Then provide your registration no and fill the whole form with correct information after reading the instructions.
- After completing the form, print it. There will be two parts of the form; the bottom part must be submitted to the college.
- Attach 2 recently taken passport-sized photographs (Attasted by the Principal) with the form. If there are any problems, contact the college due time.
- To get the pdf of the circular file, click here. MSED Exam Form Fill-Up Notice 2022.