How to apply for National University admission or the online application process for the National University admission are some common questions from the students who want to get admitted to the National University Bangladesh. It is too difficult for the students who don’t know how to apply online but too easy for those who know everything properly.
So it is very so much important for the students to know about the National University admission online application process, and this article is written on this topic. Here you will get the detailed information in the form of images. If you are so interested to know all, then this article will be the grat for you.
So keep reading the whole article from top to bottom and collect all the information you need for the NU admission online application process. I hope this article will be helpful for you.
NU Admission Online Application Process 2023
NU admission online application process 2023 is available here. Especially the process is for the 1st year Bachelor (Honors) admission. If you have even a little information about the NU Admission online application process, this article will be the best for you.
All the information is gathered here step by step with an image. So here is the whole online application process for you; follow and do as it is given below.
- For the NU admission online application process, you have to visit the app1.nu.edu.bd/#, and you will be taken to a page.
- Then click on the Honours option and then Apply Now option.
- After that, a page will appear before you on the screen.
- Here is the page you have to fill up with appropriate information. There are five steps on this page, and you have to complete all the steps respectively.
- You have to provide SSC, HSC, or equivalent information on this page.
- After completing all, click on the Next option.
- If all the information becomes true, then the students have to take to the step-2 option, and here they have to provide Educational and Personal information.
- Then click on the Next button.
- After completing all the form fields, you have to take the following steps for more information.
- In step-3, students will get options to select the colleges and subjects. So choose college and the subjects you want to study.
- You will find your eligible courses in the 1st column, and you have to choose one. Then choose your college from the 2nd column, and for this, you have to choose the division first and then the district.
- After that, you will find the subject list. Choose the subject maximum of 15 and click on the subjects first you like one by one.
- Then click on the Next button.
- Then you have to take to the 4th step, and this step is for the quota holders.
- If you are a student eligible for any quota, click on the option Yes and select the option you qualify for. Then click on the Next button.
- In the last step, students have to upload a recently taken passport-size photo (120×150 pixel) that will not be more than 50 KB.
- The photo is online editable, and one will be able to edit the photo by clicking the option below the image.
- After uploading the photo, mobile no must be given for any next communication.
- Then click on the Preview Application to see all the information at a glance. If all the information is OK, click on Submit Application option.
- After a while, you’ll get Admission Roll No and PIN No. Also, you will get the Download Admit Card option. Click on it and save the Admission Roll No and PIN No.
- That’s all. Click on Exit.
- Your profile will be found from the Student Login option, and for this, you have to provide your Admission Roll No and PIN No that you have saved.
- Then if you click on the View Application, the screen will appear like this where you will be able to see your last situation.
- If the word “submitted” remains in red, you will understand that your registration has been completed but not received by the college.
- You can also change your photo by clicking on the Change Application Photo. But in this case, you have to re-download the admit card.
- You have to bring the admit card and the Studnet Copy to the examination hall, and it will be considered as Admit Card.
- If the college receives the application, the applicant will get an SMS, and the Received word will remain on the Green color border.
- After granting the application form by the college, applicants won’t be about to change any information.
- The applicants will be able to see all the important notices by clicking on the Notice Board. And can exit by clicking on logout.
- In this way, your online application will be accomplished properly, and you will be able to apply and get admitted to any courses of the National University.
- Here is the pdf file of the National University Admission Online Application Process 2023, then click here on the link below. I hope you will get the detailed information here.
That’s all I have for you. I hope this article will be helpful for all students who want to get admitted to the National University, Bangladesh. Also, if you need any information related to the topic or on any relevant topic, you may inform us immediately by comment. For more information visit nu.ac.bd. Thanks a lot for staying with us for so long.