National University has already published the circular regarding the online application on release slip for masters (Professional) admission 2021. N.U. Has published the circular on 20/12/2021 on the NU’s website.
In the 2021-22 academic year, the online application of the release slip in the admission process for the Master’s Program Admissions to the LLB 1st year (2021-22), Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism (2021-22), Post Graduate Diploma in Library & Infomation Science (2021-22), MSC In Computer Science & Engineering (2019-20), Master Of Business Administration (2019-20), MBA In Opearal Marchandiging (2021-22) courses will run from 21 December 2021 to 2 January 2022. To get details, keep reading.
Online Application on Release Slip For Masters (Professional) Admission 2021
National University has announced a notice regarding the online application of the release slip in the admission process of the Master’s (Professional) program on 20/12/2021. The application will go from 21 December 2021 to 2 January 2022. All the information will available on nu.ac.bd/admissions.
Eligibility For Online Application
Students must possess some requirements for Master’s (Professional) courses. Three categories of students will apply here with the release slip.
- Those who haven’t got a chance at merit list
- Those who got the opportunity but were not admitted
- Those who have canceled admission after admission
N.B.: Candidates whose initial application has not been confirmed by the college will not be able to apply
Masters (Professional) Online Application Process with Release Slip
- First visit nu.ac.bd/admissions. Then go to the Applicant Login. Then click on Masters (Prof.) Login
- Then provide Applicant Roll No and Pin Number, then click on the Login option.
- Then visit the College Section Option and select colleges (Three Colleges).
- Then click on Submit option, and you will see a site with detailed applications form and download and print it on A4 (8.5″x11″) offset white paper.
- This form does not have to be submitted to the applied colleges, or any fee must be paid.
If you need more information on hits circular are requested to leave a comment below. I will reply as soon as possible giving your answer. Thank you.