National University has already published the circular regarding the online application on the release slip for master (Professional) admission 2021. N.U. Has published the circular on 20/12/2021 on the NU’s website.
In the 2021-22 academic year, the online application of the release slip in the admission process for the Master’s Program Admissions to the LLB 1st year (2021-22), Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism (2021-22), Post Graduate Diploma in Library & Information Science (2021-22), MSC In Computer Science & Engineering (2019-20), Master Of Business Administration (2019-20), MBA In Apearal Merchandising (2021-22) courses will run from 21 December 2021 to 2 January 2022. To get details, keep reading.
Online Application on Release Slip For Masters (Professional) Admission 2021
National University has announced a notice regarding the online application of the release slip in the admission process of the Master’s (Professional) program on 20/12/2021. The application will go from 21 December 2021 to 2 January 2022. All the information will available on nu.ac.bd/admissions.
Eligibility For Online Application
Students must possess some requirements for Master’s (Professional) courses. Three categories of students will apply here with the release slip.
- Those who haven’t got a chance at the merit list
- Those who got the opportunity but were not admitted
- Those who have canceled admission after admission
N.B.: Candidates whose initial application has not been confirmed by the college will not be able to apply
Masters (Professional) Online Application Process with Release Slip
- First visit nu.ac.bd/admissions. Then go to the Applicant Login. Then click on Masters (Prof.) Login
- Then provide Applicant Roll No and Pin Number, then click on the Login option.
- Then visit the College Section Option and select colleges (Three Colleges).
- Then click on Submit option, and you will see a site with detailed applications form and download and print it on A4 (8.5″x11″) offset white paper.
- This form does not have to be submitted to the applied colleges, or any fee must be paid.
If you need more information on the hits circular are requested to leave a comment below. I will reply as soon as possible giving your answer. Thank you.