The 2019 NU Masters 1st year (Special) exam form fill-up circular has finally been published. National University has published the Masters 1st Year (Special) exam form fill-up notice posted on 27/03/2022 on the NU’s site. This is circular for Masters 1st year (Special)-2019, and I hope you are one of the students of this program. At last, the circular has been published.
This is the revised circular and only application for the students of 2016-17. The detailed information will be available on nu.ac.bd.
Masters 1st Year (Special) Exam Form Fill-Up Circular 2022
Masters 1st Year (Special) form fill-up notice is available here, and here you will get overall information step by step. So if you want to get all the information like the date, fees, and application form, keep reading the article from top to bottom.
|Online Application Duration||16/03/2022 to 14/03/2022|
|Payslip Collection||19/04/2022 to 21/04/2022|
|Application Form, Fee Description, and other documents will be submitted at the college||24/04/2022|
|Application Form Fill-Up Fee|
|Practical Exam Fee||250/-|
|Viva-Voce Test Fee||250/-|
|Center Fee (Theoretical)||450/-|
|Center Fee (Practical)||200/-|
|Tutorial Exam Fee||150/-|
|Special Inclusive Fee||300/-|
|Fieldwork Fee For Social Work Subject||1,000/-|
|Masters 1st Year Exam Fee For 2016-17 Students|
|In the case of students participating in all courses MA, MSS, MBA, M. Music||2,000/-|
|In the case of students participating in all courses in (Economics) MSC||2,100/-|
|In the case of students participating in all courses in MSC||2,200/-|
|Each students fee (Math) MSc||2,500/-|
|Each students fee (Library Science+ Statistic) MSc||2,750/-|
|The students who failed in the 2018 exam/third class/with less than 45% marks will be able to sit for the exam for the last time as Special students||250/-|
|N.B: Tutorial No must be entered during Filling-up the Application form; otherwise, the Admit card won’t be issued.|
Masters 1st Year (Special) Exam Requirements
What are the requirements for the Masters 1st Year (Special) Exam is one of the burning questions from the examinees, so I am here to try to clarify the requirements before you.
For the Students of 2016-17:
- The students who didn’t participate in the 2017 exam will be able to sit for this exam.
- Those who failed in the 2017 exam or participated in one or two papers but failed again will be able to sit this exam in all papers but must have passed in practical/Tutorial/Fieldwork/Viva-Voce tests.
- Those who haven’t participated in the 2017 exam or failed the 2018 exam will be able to sit for the exam as special students. In this case, they have to pay 300 /- as an inclusive fee and 250/- for each course. For more information, rolled your eyes over the image below.
Online Application Process
Masters 1st Year (Special) exam online application process is available here. You will be quickly informed about the 2019 Masters 1st Year (Special) online application process. Just follow the steps below.
- Initial visit: nubd.info/formfillup/ and click on the APPLY (For students) beside the option “২০১৯ সালের মাস্টার্স ১ম পর্ব (বিশেষ) পরীক্ষার ফরম পূরণ.”
- Then provide the Registration No and fill up the application form by meeting all the site instructions given there.
- After a full fill-up of the application form, print it and submit it to the college.
- Candidates must attach two copies of passport-size photographs with the application form.
You may look over the Masters 1st Year (Special) exam form-fill-up notice for detail. To get the Masters 1st Year (Special) exam form-fill-up notice pdf file, click on the link below.
I think all this information will be enough for you. If you need more information or any help, contact us via a comment below. I will try to reply as soon as possible.