DU Affiliated 7 College admission circular 2021-22: Are you looking for the DU affiliated 7 college admission circular 2021-22? Great! Here I will share detailed information about the DU affiliated 7 college admission Circular 2021-22. After a great pandemic, the authority of DU Affiliated 7 College has taken the initiative to take the admission for the undergraduate course.
So if you are so much interested in getting admitted to any of the DU affiliated 7 colleges, then here are the instructions and information for you that you should follow and do as it is written.
DU Affiliated 7 College Admission Circular 2020-21
DU affiliated 7 college admission circular 2021-22 is available here. Thousands of students have taken quality education in the DU Affiliated 7 College. Mainly the seven colleges were included under Dhaka University’s control from 16 February 2007, and since that, all the administrational and educational programs are being run by the DU authority.
7 College Admission Online Application Process
DU affiliated seven colleges admission online application process is available here. Here I have arranged all the information you have to follow step by step.
- First, visit collegeadmission.eis.du.ac.bd and provide your HSC Roll, Board, Passing Year, and SSC Roll. (If the admitted student has already applied for admission in any unit of Dhaka University, he does not have to give any new information. The application can be completed by logging in and clicking on the unit.)
- You have to provide some necessary information like,
-Father’s National Identity Card Number (optional),
-Mother’s National Identity Card Number (optional)
- Recently taken photographs: Length: 360-540 pixels, Width: 540-620 pixels, Size: 30-200 KB, Type: .jpg or .jpeg
- Then you have to give any phone no and where an SMS will be sent, and you will get a password.
- You can pay any of the following gateways, Mobile banking
-Banks: Sonali, Agrani, Janata, Rupali
Admission Related Important Dates
For admission, you must gain all this information. It’s very important, so I have arranged them in the table below so that you can make them out quickly.
|Issues||Date & Time|
|Application Start (Science)||10 July 2021 03:00 PM|
|Application and payment of fees online (Science Unit)||10 September 2021 11:59 PM|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees in Bank (Science Unit)||11 September 2021 04:00 PM|
|Application start (Arts and Social Sciences Unit)||10 July 2021 03:00 PM|
|Application and payment of fees online (Arts and Social Sciences Unit)||10 September 2021 11:59 PM|
|Deadline for payment of fees to the bank (Arts and Social Sciences Unit)||11 September 2021 04:00 PM|
|Application and payment of fees online (Commerce Unit)||10 September 2021 11:59 PM|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees in Bank (Commerce Unit)||11 September 2021 04:00 PM|
|Admission Date (Science Unit)||6 November 2021|
|Admission Date (Arts and Social Sciences Unit)||13 November 2021|
|Admission Date (Commerce Unit)||05 November 2021|
To get admitted to the DU-affiliated 7 colleges, you have to know about the minimum requirements for admission. Keep that in mind; I have collected and shared information about the admission requirements. Enter the link with the knowledge to get more information about the topic.
DU Affiliated 7 College admission requirements for the Science unit are below. Candidates for the unit can apply from 10 July to 20 August. Keep reading and collect information.
- Only the students of Science who have passed in 2020 will be applicable for this unit.
- The candidate must obtain 7.00 in SSC/HSC or Equivalent in the Science department/Domestic Economy. For more information, visit the Science department admission requirement.
Arts and Social Sciences Unit
- Only the students of Humanity who have passed in 2020 will be applicable for this unit.
- The candidate must obtain 6.00 in SSC/HSC or Equivalent in the Humanities/General department. For more information visit Arts and Social Sciences department.
- Only the students of Business Administration will be applicable for this unit.
- The candidate must obtain a total of 6.5 in SSC/HSC or Equivalent in the Business administration department. For more information visit commerce department. For more visit Commerce Unit.
Thanks for staying with us so long. I hope this article will be helpful on the way to admission. All the information in this article is from some valid sources and informative.