The National University has officially announced the degree 1st year release slip admission circular. NU published the circular on 09/02/2022 on the NU’s website for the 2020-21 academic year. If you are a candidate for the release slip, this article is for you. Here you will get detailed information on Degree 1st-year release slip admission circular 2020-21 academic year.
Table of Contents
Degree 1st Year Release Slip Admission
The Degree 1st-year release slip admission circular 2020-21 will go from 10 February 2022 to 17 February 2022.
- Those who haven’t got a chance on the merit list will apply with the 1st release slip.
- Those who have got a chance but didn’t admit will apply with the 1st release slip.
- Those who have canceled the admission after the admission will apply with the 1st release slip.
1st Release Slip Application Process
Here is the Degree 1st release slip application process. Most of the students look for the process here and there, but finally, they fail. So here is the easiest process for you. Do as it is given here.
- Visit nu.ac.bd/admission, then go to the Applicant Login. Select Degree Pass Login
- Then provide Applicant’s Roll No and then Pin No.
- Finally, click on the Login option.
- Then you’ll find the vacant seat after clicking the Division and District-wise College Selection Option. You will be able to select only 5 colleges.
If you forget your Admission Roll or Pin No, click here and recover your information. You will need your HSC Roll, HSC Board, HSC Passing Year, Birth Date, and Applied Program.
Degree 1st Year Release Slip Admission Circular 2022 PDF File
Here is the pdf file of the Degree 1st-year release slip admission circular. If you need to get the pdf file click on the link below, and you may download it.
So, you have the result slip circular now! Carry on!