Bangladesh’s army is a very demanding and honorable job in our country. Most adolescents are so much willing to get a job. For them, there is good news. Bangladesh Army has already published a circular to fill up their vacant posts.
However, if you want to be a member of the Bangladesh army, it is the best time. I have arranged the circular from their website and uploaded on onto this page. So, not to waste time, focus on the following article carefully and collect all the information you need.
Table of Contents
All About Bangladesh Army Job Circular 2023
I have arranged here a circular published by the Bangladesh Army. On the website, you will get all the related information about the circulars. I want to inform you that the circular was published on 17 September 2023, and the application date ends on 04 October 2023.
So I have denoted all the information via images and written on after the images. So, not to waste time, keep reading the article patiently and collect the information you need.
Bangladesh Army (92th BMA Long Course)
Bangladesh Army job circular is here for you. Try this job circular if you are interested in joining the Bangladesh Army to serve the country as a government employee.
|Course Name/Category||Apply Deadline|
|88th BMA Long Course||Starts: 17 September 2023
Ends: 21 October 2023
N.B. Candidates who have passed the Secondary and Higher Secondary Certificate / Equivalent Examination under Bangladesh Technical Education Board and Bangladesh Open University cannot apply.
Age: 18-21 years on 01 July 2023 (affidavit not admissible); 18-23 years on 01 July 2023 for candidates working in the Armed Forces.
- Educational Qualification:
- National Medium: Passed Secondary and Higher Secondary Certificate / Equivalent Examination with GPA 5.00 in one and GPA 4.50 in the other.
- English Medium: Passed A grade in 3 out of 6 subjects, B in 3 subjects, and a minimum B in 2 subjects in A level. Or, passed A grade in 2 out of 6 subjects in AO level, B grade in 3 and C grade in 1 and A grade in 2 subjects in A level and B grade in 1.
- For candidates working in the Armed Forces: Passed both HSC and SSC examinations with a minimum GPA of 4.00 separately.
- 2021 Regular HSC / A-Level Candidates Application Process: Special Note, 2021 Regular HSC / A-Level Candidates can also apply. However, in that case, SSC must have GPA-5 / O level examination ৩ A grade in 3 out of 6 subjects, B grade / equivalent result in 3 subjects. However, the results must be published before joining the BMA, and no candidate can join the BMA without the consequences.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Physical Value (Minimum):
|Physical Fitness||For Male Candidate||For Female Candidate|
|Hight||1.63 miter (5 foot 4 inches)||1.57 miter (5 foot 2 inches)|
|Weight||54 kg (120 Pound)||47KG( 104 Pound)|
|Chest||Normal -30 inches
Expansion – 32 inches
|Normal -28 inches
Expansion – 30 inches
|According to height and age,* Excess weight of the scale prescribed for the Armed Forces will be considered ineligible.|
- Type Of applicants
|Catagory||Type Of applicants|
|General||Applicants other than 12 Cadet College, MCSK, Bangladesh National Cadet Corps (BNCC) category will be considered general candidates.|
|Cadet College||Only applicants from 12 cadet colleges will be considered cadet college candidates.|
|MCSK Candidate||Only candidates applying from Military Collegiate School, Khulna (MCSK), will be considered MCSK candidates.|
|BNCC Candidate||Applicants from 05 regiments under the Bangladesh National Cadet Corps (BNCC) headquarters will be considered BNCC candidates.|
|Sainik (Soldier)||Applicants working in the Armed Forces will be considered as Armed Forces candidates.|
Bangladesh Army Rank & Salary
Many young educated people want to get Bangladesh Army Jobs to attract career growth and allowances. I have shared the Bangladesh Army Rank & Salary system in this article. See these below.
All the rank, rank grade, insignia, and salary range information of Bangladesh Army defense offices are in the table below:
|Rank Title||Rank Grade||Rank Insignia||Salary|
|Major General||O-8||40,000/- (Fixed)|
|Lieutenant General||O-9||42,000/- (Fixed)|
Junior Commissioned Officers
All the rank, rank grade, insignia, and salary range information of Bangladesh Army junior commissioned officers are in the table below:
|Rank Title||Rank Grade||Rank Insignia||Salary|
|Senior Warrant Officer||JCO-2|
|Master Warrant Officer||JCO-3|
All the rank, rank grade, insignia, and salary range information of the Bangladesh Army BD army are in the table below:
|Rank Title||OR Grade||Badges of Rank||Chevron Universal Bar|
|Company Battery Quarter Master Sergeant||OR-5|
|Company Battery Sergeant Major||OR-6|
|Company Battery Sergeant Major||OR-7|
|Battalion Regiment Sergeant Major||OR-8|
This information will help you a lot. Hit the like button and stay connected with us if you like this. Thank you.