NU B.S.Ed exam form fills up notice 2023 has already been out. Are you a student of the B.S.Ed program-2022? If yes, your BSEd exam is not so far knocking at the door. National University Bangladesh has published the B.S.Ed exam form fill-up notice. The notice was published on 30/04/2023.
Suppose you are a student of the B.S.Ed program of 2022, then here is your detailed information about the BSEd exam form fill up notice. Keep reading all the information and collect what you need.
Table of Contents
B.S.Ed Exam Form Fill Up Notice 2023
National Published the B.S.Ed exam form fill up notice recently. The whole form fill-up process will be accomplished online. The online application will run from 10/05/2023 to 20/05/2023. Here you will get the B.S.Ed exam online application process, description fee, and all other date and fee-related information.
Here is some important information about the B.S.Ed exam online application. If you want to sit for the exam and wish to apply, you have to know all this information. Read and note down them.
|B.S.Ed program of 2022
|10/05/2023 to 20/05/2023
|Last On-line Data Submission Date
|Payslip, Fee Description, Student Description, and Other documents Submission Date
|Exam Fee-Related Information
|Exam Fee (Per Student)
|Exam Fee for One failed subject
|300 (For the student of 2022 who didn’t fill-up the form in 2021, 2020)
|Temporary Certificate Fee
|200 (For the student of 2022 who didn’t fill-up the form in 2021, 2020)
B.S.Ed Exam Requirement
Here are the requirements for the B.S.Ed exam-2022. If you want to apply for the exam, fill up all the requirements.
- The National University has already registered the students’ names for the 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 academic year for the B.S.The BDEd -2022 exam will be able to sit for the exam.
- Those who failed the 2021 BSEd exam online will be able to sit for that one subject.
B.S.Ed Online Application Process
- Visit: (www.nubd.info/tms) form Fill-up
- Then click on Online Form Fill-up (Fork Student).
- Then provide your registration no and fill the whole form with the correct information after reading the instructions given there.
- After completing the form, print it. There will be two parts to the form; the bottom part has to be submitted to the college.
- Attach 2 recently taken passport-sized photographs (Attached by the Principal) with the form. If there are any problems, contact the college in due time.
- To get the pdf of the circular file, click here.
I hope all the information will be enough for you. If you need any else, then inform us. We will try to provide you with all your essential information. Thank you.