NU 1st year (Hons) online application on 1st release slip is going on. National University has already published a notice asking for the online application of 1st release slip in honors 1st year. The notice publishes on 29/08/2022 on the NU’s website.
So if you are eligible for the online application, this article is for you. I have arranged here all the information with a great explanation. So keep reading and collecting data.
Honors 1st Release Slip Application 2022
After a long time, National University allows applications online for the students who have got the first release slip. But here are some conditions besides the online application. Those who did not get a chance on the merit list did not get admitted even after getting the chance or canceled the admission after admission and apply with the first slip. Those whose first application has not been confirmed by the college will not be eligible to apply. To get more information visit www.nu.ac.bd.
Note: The online application will continue from 29/08/2022 to 06/09/2022.
The online application will continue from 29/08/2022 to 06/09/2022. For application, you have to visit www.nu.ac.bd/admission and enter the Applicant Login option. Then click on Honors Log In and provide Roll No and Pin. Then the application form will appear with other information on the release slip.
Then you have to enter the College Selection Option and choose not more than five colleges. Then download the application form. To get more, focus on the following image.
Release Slip Application Rules & Process
Here are the rules and regulations of online application on the release slip for the honors 1st year. Here is the overall information about the admission process through the release slip. All the information is accumulated here step by step. Just keep reading and rich your knowledge about the topic.
Who can apply on the release slip?
Well, it is one of the common questions from the students who can apply or who are eligible to apply on the release slip. Three categories of students will be able to apply on the release slip.
-Those who won’t get any room on the merit list
-Those who will cancel the admission.
-Those who won’t get admitted after getting a chance.
Those who have any of the above issues will be able to apply to 5 colleges for the release slip by determining the choice of different subjects.
Steps for Release Slip
Here are the steps for the release slip. Follow the steps and do as it is written below.
- Login: First you need to log in. For this, candidates have to visit www.admissions.nu.edu.bd and go to the Honours tab and click on Honours Applicant’s Login.
- Then provide the Roll No and PIN. After that, the applicant’s whole form will appear.
- Determination of College & Subject Choice: For the release slip, choose the College Selection option. After that, all the eligible vacant seats will appear. This way, candidates will be able to select 5 college subject preferences.
- Application Form Finalization: After a proper full-fill completion, candidates have to click on Submit Application. Then the application form will appear. Download and print the form on A4 (8.5”×11”) offset white paper. This form won’t submit at the mentioned colleges.
- Cancelation of the Application Form for the Release Slip: After finalizing the application, if candidates wish to correct or change the form will be able. In this case, candidates go to the Honours Applicant’s Login option and provide Roll No and PIN code. Then go to the Cancel Release Slip and click to Generate the Security key. Then candidates will get an OTP on their own phone No. Then cancel the application and apply again.
- Release Slip Result: The result of the release slip will be published in time. The subject won’t be changed anymore.
- Admission Form Collection: If candidates get subjects in any college visit www.admissions.nu.edu.bd and click on the Honours tab and print the application form from the Honours Applicant’s Login. With the form, candidates have to submit the mark sheet, an attested copy of the registration card for the SSC and HSC exams, and the registration fee to the college due time.
To get the PDF File, Click Here.
That’s all I have for you. I hope you have already made out everything. Please stay connected with us for the following information. Here we are providing all the study-related information.